Wacom Intuos 3D Pen & Touch Tablet 2020 Latest Updated Review.
Wacom has introduced it’s Wacom Intuos 3D pen tablet which allows you to work on the computer while enjoying the ease of pen pressure
If you are a professional artist and want to design 3D objects then, a simple mouse will not help you designing that object perfectly. In such case, a pen tablet can help you design the objects you want with ease.
This blog post is a Wacom Intuos 3D Review post. Wacom has introduced it’s Wacom Intuos 3D pen tablet which allows you to work on the computer while enjoying the ease of pen pressure. Now you can give another dimension to your thoughts and digital artwork.
You can draw what you think and what you like with this product. This product will provide you everything you need to make perfect 3D models. Your computer or a laptop can now work as a digital sculpting studio.
Wacom Intuos 3D has 4.1 out of 5 stars on Amazon. It is very affordable and works well with Windows and Mac. It is equipped with all the famous software used for 3D designing.
- You can create 3D art with Wacom Intuos 3D pen tablet.
- It has a pressure sensitive pen which will make you feel like you are working on canvas with your paint brush or pen. There are extra pen nibs included in the back of the tablet and the nib removal tool as well.
- It has multi touch surface which allows you to move the objects with your fingers, zoom in, zoom out, tumble
- Each pack comes with the ZBrushCore® software, the leading company for making 3D sculpting software. Along with the software, you will also get the code and download instructions.
- It has wireless capability (it is being sold either with wireless capability or USB cable).
- Compatible with Mac and windows.
- Super easy to install, you can either download the drivers online or install it with the CD
- It has 1024 levels of pressure-sensitivity for the Intuos pen.
- It is very thin, light and has a very smooth drawing.
- Settings can be changed for the left handed and right handed person.
- Very easy to use.
- Very sensitive to touch.
- It comes with a pen holder. You won’t need to worry about losing your pen at any time. Simply use the holder whenever you are not using the pen.
- The size of the active area of the tablet is quite less than the size of the tablet.
- Some people complained about the new drivers.
- The size of a pen is small. If you have large hands you might find it difficult to use.
- A bit expensive.
- The back side of the pen has no function (like other products of Wacom have eraser etc.).
- It is lighter and slimmer than the old Bamboo pads and has a lighter stylus. These Touch functions are not very accurate though
so if you were hoping to draw with your finger on the pad or edit photos with your fingers, you’ll be dissappointed because this tablet does not do that. The Pen & Touch also comes with a wireless kit so that you can go cordless.
The Intuos Pen & Touch is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10; Mac OS 10.8 and Mac OS 10.10. or higher. Works with software like CorelDraw, Corel Painter, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Manga Studio, Stratos3D Max, AutoDesk Maya and ZBrush— basically supports anything.
Controls and Functionality
The active area for a Wacom Pen & Touch small is 6 in x 3.7 in, for a medium it’s 8.3 in x 5.3 in. The Small comes in non-Touch and Touch, the non-Touch version is just called the Wacom Intuos Pen (what a creative name, right?).
The medium comes in just the Touch version. Compared to the old Bamboo and Bamboo Splash, this is what the Pen & Touch will do for you as an artist: it will speed up your workflow, reduce wrist strain and untangle your workspace.
The Pen & Touch adds 4 expresskeys that you can program with any combination of hotkeys you want so you can have them at your fingertips. The defaults for the hotkeys are scroll, zoom, rotate and flip.