How to Create Spotify Free Account| Latest Crack Guide.
Create Spotify Free Account – The latest crack guide on how to create Spotify Free Account will be shown in this article.
Create Spotify Free Account
Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming platform that provides DRM-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies.
Spotify is one of the most popular online music streaming service of the moment. Millions of users use this service on a daily basis to listen to their favorite music on their computer, tablet or smartphone.
Spotify is a commercial online music streaming service launched in 2008. The app is available in dozens of languages and as of the second quarter of 2015 Spotify had over 75 million users worldwide.
It offers a very wide selection of music genres and the use of the service is completely legal.
Subscribing To Spotify
You can use Spotify from a Windows PC, Mac computer and mobile devices that runs on Android, Windows Phone or iOS.
The first step is to create a Spotify account; you can sign up to the service using your email address or a Facebook account.
This operation can be performed from your web browser or directly from the mobile apps:
Warning: Before subscribing to Spotify or downloading the app, check for the availability of the service in your country: https://support.spotify.com
in your country: https://support.spotify.com
How To Use Spotify
The use of Spotify is simple and intuitive. The Your Music section is where you organize your content on Spotify, including your local files (music files stored on your PC).
It plays the role of a music library, you can add an artists, albums and songs to your music collection by clicking on the small + button displayed next to their respective entries.
The Search field allows you to find content by genre, artist name, song title, album or using other search criteria.
Spotify also help you to discover new content, namely through the top hits, music charts and Discovery feature that displays suggestions based on your personal preferences.
You can also create and manage your music playlists from this menu.
Spotify is available in both free and paid versions:
A free account gives you access to unlimited music streaming on your computer, smartphone or tablet. This is a free but ad-based service.
The main feature of Spotify Premium is that it allows you to download your music for an offline use.
Additionally, the premium version contains no ads, allows you to create shared playlist and offer better audio quality. Spotify Premium costs $9.99 per month.
Spotify Family allows you to manage up to 5 separate Premium accounts at a discounted price. Learn more: www.spotify.com/family
Official Website: https://www.spotify.com/
Download Spotify Music for Android on the Google PlayStore
Download Spotify for iOS on the Appstore
Download Spotify for Windows Phone on the Windows Phone Appstore
How to Create Spotify Premium Account (Free)
Sick of Spotify ads? Dying to take your carefully curated playlists with you on your commute home?
If you want to try out the Spotify Premium experience but aren’t quite ready to cough up $9.99 a month for the privilege, Spotify offers a 30 day free trial.
However, that free trial can turn you into a paying customer against your will unless you can navigate Spotify’s roundabout cancellation process.
Here’s everything you need to know in order to get a truly free trial.
How to Sign Up For Spotify Premium
- Head to Spotify.comin your web browser.
- Click the word “Premium”on the upper right side of the webpage.
- Click “Try Premium.” You’ll notice the 30 Day Free Trial is advertised on this option.
- Log inwith your existing Spotify Account. If you don’t have a Spotify account, click “Sign Up Here” at the bottom of the sign in window, and come back after you’ve created an account.
- Click “Try Spotify Premium”.
- Select your payment methodand enter your zip code. You’ll be taken to a screen to fill in your Credit Card or PayPal information.
Once you make your payment of zero dollars, you’ll be taken to your receipt, and you’re ready to start checking out Spotify Premium.
At this point you haven’t been charged for anything, but you are technically subscribed to Spotify Premium.
Now that Spotify has your payment information, your subscription will automatically renew in a month at which point you’ll be charged $9.99.
If you don’t want to deal with the specter of auto-renewal, you can cancel your subscription immediately after subscribing and still get your 30 days of free Premium.
If you decide you do want to pay for Premium, you can just subscribe again once your trial runs out.
Cancelling Your Spotify Premium Subscription
- Log in to the Spotify website by clicking the “Log In” button at the upper right of the page and entering your log in information.
- Click your name at the upper right page of the screen. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Subscription” from the options above your account information.
- Click “Subscription” from the options above your account information
- Click “View Your Options” under the Cancel Your Subscription header at the bottom of the list.
- Click “Click here to continue to the cancellation page”. You’ll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find this link.
- Select a reason you’re unsubscribing (you can’t continue without checking a reason) and click the “Cancel Subscription” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription”. This will bring you a page that prompts you to re-enter your account password. Yes, they really do make you go through this many “cancel subscription” screens.
- Enter your account password and click “continue” or “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription” (the interface will vary whether your account is linked to your email or Facebook account).
- You’ll get a confirmation note to tell you the date your subscription will expire. You get to keep Premium for the remainder of your 30 day trial, and you don’t have to worry about getting charged. Not bad!
There you have it so enjoy!