PeohZarr T50 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds 2020 Latest Review.
Of course, sometimes there’s a reason why something is popular. And the T50 are pretty popular earbuds. In this article, we have made available for you a well detailed review about PeohZarr T50 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.
About PeohZarr T50 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Earbuds have reached a balance point with their size. For a long time we kept seeing smaller and smaller headphones, then wired earbuds where a wire linked the two buds together. The latest generation of earbuds has been single buds that fit right into your ear like a hearing aid.
The PeohZarr T50 earbuds follow suit, being the latest generation in design for earbuds they are true wireless and fit snug in the ear with no extremities hanging out.
They were designed with ergonomics in mind so that you can wear them for a long time without getting that terrible sore ear feeling after a few hours of having earbuds in. They have a spiral on the outside which give them a sleek look, and for the true nerds out there this naturally gives them the Gurren Lagann spiral power.
- Decent sound &touch control: These wireless earbuds offer premium 6D stereo + dsr surround sound fast and stable transmission without tangling Equipped with built-in mics high-purity graphene diaphragm high-performance neodymium iron boron Horn and CVC6 0 intelligent noise canceling technology you can get crystal clarity and Deep bass without muffling and static T50 Bluetooth earbuds own the 2019 newest feature-touch control Enjoy the latest hands free technology no more messy wires
- One-step Pairing & Auto turn on/off: T50 wireless Bluetooth earbuds are specialized in one-step pairing technology You will be amazed by how fast The wireless earphones are on pairing and charging just simply take the Bluetooth wireless earbuds out of charging case for automatically turning on & pairing put them back into the charging case for automatically turning off & charging Intelligent power on/off earbuds no worry for power consumption by themselves
- 2 IN 1 MAGNETIC CHARGING CASE & IPX8 WATERPROOF: Built with 2600mAh large capacity the on-the-go wireless charging case can be used as charging case and portable power bank It could recharge the earbuds for 22-25 times in one go and has up to 160 hours standby time They can be essentially fall into place in the charging compartment with the magnetic closure design With IPX8 waterproof system these wireless earbuds are resistant to sweat dust water and rain Come in handy for most occasi
- Stay snug & long-time wearing comfy: PeohZarr in-ear earphones fit perfectly for different kinds of ears with 3 sets of medical silicone ear tips which are pain-free and allergy-free Thanks to the ergonomically design and spiral shape This wireless headphones are more comfortable to wear and hard to fall out Whatever sports you do this lightweight sport earbuds can always stay snug and let you fully immersed in your physical exercise
- 2 Years Warranty: We can vouch for it that the T50 True wireless earbuds are manufactured under strict quality standards to bring you best user experience Any problem please feel free to Contact us for professional troubleshooting and aftersales service As we offer a 24-month free replacement there is definitely no risk for your investment
||Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earbuds with 2600mAh Charging Case Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 IPX8 Waterproof Auto Pairing Deep Bass Stereo Sound Noise Reduction Touch Control Earphones
|Headphones Form Factor
For wireless earbuds, especially true wireless earbuds like these, Bluetooth 5 is really the only way to go. It allows for quick, reliable pairing. It also comes with some benefits for battery consumption. Outside of that stuff, it’s worth noting the T50’s signal can stretch out towards around 33-feet of connectivity. That’s assuming no obstacles between the earbuds and the source, of course.
In addition to that, this Bluetooth 5 and EDR tech supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP; so you’re good for basically all relevant Bluetooth protocols. And again, wireless pairing is about as simple as can be. Pop them out of the case and you’re off to the races. It detects when you’ve added or removed them, so you don’t have to think twice about turning them on/off.
As always, there are reasons why you might want to run wired earbuds instead of wireless ones. If you’re willing to deal with a wire, you can end up with generally higher audio quality, far less risk of developing syncing issues, and generally superior battery lifespans.
With the 2 year warranty new replacement warranty there seems to be zero risk involved with giving the PeohZarr T50 Earbuds a try. They are perfect for the gym due to their waterproofing, and given that the waterproof is IPX8 you wouldn’t have to worry about taking them into the sauna or wearing them in the hot tub either.
Though you definitely want to clean in your ears, you can actually wear these headphones in the shower without an issue. I wouldn’t press your luck by putting them right under the jets, depending on what kind of pressure your shower head can produce, but they have enough water proofing to keep them safe in most situations.