Knocki 2021 Detailed Review, Its Benefits, and All You Should Know.
Knocki 2021 Detailed Review: If you feel the need to have control and have full access to all your gadgets in your home, then there is a device that can access all of that at your comfort just by tapping.
It’s called Knocki. In this article, I will give you a review of this device.
What is Knocki
Technology should make our lives easier, so why does controlling it feel so complicated? An endless maze of mobile apps, smart switches, and other interfaces creates a confusing and fragmented experience.
We believe there’s a better way – Knocki offers the simplest, most natural, and accessible way to control the world around you. You’ve never seen anything like it!
Knocki is a small wireless device that instantly transforms ordinary surfaces (walls, tables, doors, furniture, countertops, & more) into powerful yet easy to access remotes for your favorite devices and software.
More Information You Shouldn’t Miss
Using Knocki is easy. Just tap simple gestures anywhere on a Knocki-enabled surface to automate all kinds of useful actions. Make your ordinary surroundings do more.
Why reach for a phone, a remote, or a switch to perform your favorite functions? There’s another control interface that’s always within reach – the world around you, and you can activate it with Knocki.
What can knocki do Exactly?
It works with IFTTT, so it can be included in recipes that include other smart devices. The coolest thing to me, though, is how creative users can get when it comes to programming.
Kids can knock on a table or wall to turn on a TV or to text their parents that they’re home. One of the most appealing and realistic suggestions was to put Knocki behind a headboard and have a knock turn the lights off and set an alarm. A separate pattern could turn the lights on and tell the coffee pot to start brewing a fresh pot.
The Knocki is programmed through its companion iOS and Android app. It just requires a Wi-Fi connection and four AAA batteries. Maybe the Knocki will be the 21st century Clapper we crave for
Some of its features
- Works with just a tap
- It could be a strap or kept anywhere
- Uses the wifi
- Surface Mount: Featuring our SurfaceLink technology, the mount helps transfer gesture signals from the surface to Knocki.
- 3M Tape: Working directly with 3M, we’ve customized and tested a secure yet removable adhesive to avoid damaging surfaces.
- AAA Duracell Batteries: Mercury-free Duracell alkaline batteries provide over 12 months of battery life.
- Our Free Companion App (iOS & Android): Only necessary for device setup. The app allows you to easily connect Knocki to your WiFi and quickly add up to 10 gestures per Knocki device. You can manage multiple Knockis from one account. The app also allows you to monitor battery life, connectivity status, and view activity logs.
- Quick Setup Guide: Get up and running in no time.
How comfortable is it to use?
It is very comfortable to use as it gives you the option to multi-task without much stress. Also, it makes you access your device at just a tap while still been friendly. It also comes with a backup battery that could last up to 12 months
The technology used in Knocki is straightforward and quite intuitive. However, it’s worth mentioning that not only does it provide effective ease of use method to using all of your smart devices, but it works better than many other solutions of its kind.
It by no means replaces the usefulness and desirability of your smartphone, however, it’s a relatively small investment for a better way to communicate with your devices than voice control, or any other methods.