How to Download Snapchat App for your Android, iPhone and PC Devices | Snapchat Sign up and Login Guide.
Snapchat is one of the most influential social networks in the world. It is not just about its popularity but reliability. Initially, it served as a way to send quick, self-destructing picture and video messages, now it includes all sorts of storytelling features and from some of the biggest stars and publications in the business.
Here in tecdrillers, this article in particular, we’ve made our complete Snapchat Guide, to walk you through every feature, step by step. Including how to download, sign up, and get started!
You can download Snapchat right from the App Store:
- From the Home screen on your device touch Apps.
- Touch Play Store.
- Enter “Snapchat” in the search bar at the top and then touch Snapchat in the pop-up auto-suggest list.
- Touch Install. …
- Touch Accept.
- Once the app has finished installing, you will find it in your Apps.
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Search
- Type in Snapchat
- Tap on Snapchat in the results.
- Tap Get.
Downloading snapchat app for your PC requires, you have the necessary android emulator, through which you can run Android applications on Windows and Mac pcs. I’ll recommend bluestacks because it is one of the best Android emulators. If you do not have BlueStacks installed in your PC then download it from the link given below.
Once BlueStacks is installed, you can proceed to further steps.
- First you have to setup your account on Google Play Store. Skip this step if you already have one.
- Type Snapchat in search bar and hit enter.
- Click on Snapchat link.
- To start installation process, click on Install button.
- Once Snapchat is installed, it will be placed in App Drawer.
- Open App Drawer.
- Here, you’ll find Snapchat icon. Click on it and setup your account.
Once you’ve downloaded Snapchat, you can sign up for an account.
- Open Snapchat
- Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your name.
- Tap Sign Up & Accept.
- Enter your birthday and tap Continue.
- Enter a username and tap Continue.
- Enter an email address and tap Continue.
- Enter a password and tap Continue.
- Enter a mobile phone number and tap Continue.
- Prove that you’re human by selecting the correct images and tap.
- Add friends.
A Snapcode is a lot like a QR code. It’s a unique image that represents an individual Snapchat account. If you’re talking to a friend in person, or they’ve sent you their Snapcode, and want to add them to your Snapchat, it’s quick and easy to do.
- Launch Snapchat
- Center your camera on their Snapcode. (If they don’t know where to find it, just ask them to tap the ghost icon at the top of their Snapchat screen).
- Touch and hold on the image of their Snapcode.
When it works, you’ll get a confirmation!
If you don’t have a Snapcode handy, you can add friends the old-fashioned way — by username!
- Tap Add Friends to see a list of other ways to add friends.
- Enter the Snapchat username if you have it.
- Tap on a Contact to add existing contacts that already use Snapchat (if you granted Snapchat access to your contacts).
- Tap Add by Snapcode if your friend sent you a screenshot of their Snapcode. (Snapchat will show you your camera roll with images it thinks might be a Snapcode at the top. Just tap the Snapcode screenshot to add your friend.)
- Tap Add Nearby if you and your friend(s) have “Add Nearby” open. You’ll be able to see their username and add them to your friends list. This is a particularly handy feature if you’ve got a big group of friends you’d like to add.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
Hope this article was helpful, Please do well, to share this post via your Social Network accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc. with Share button below.
Source: Techzafo Limited