How to Download Amazon Kindle App Latest Version for Android Device.
Download Amazon Kindle App Latest Version… This is a comprehensive guide on how to download Amazon Kindle App latest version for all android devices. Learn more by reading through this article intensively.
Download Amazon Kindle App Latest Version
The Kindle app puts millions of books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader—and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over four million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines like The Economist and Reader’s Digest with high-resolution color images.
N/B: In order to download the Kindle reading app, make sure your device is compatible with Kindle for Android. The Kindle for Android app can be used only on compatible Android devices.
The latest version of the Kindle for Android app can be installed on Android devices running OS 4.4 or higher. Devices running Android OS 4.3 or lower will get an option to download the last compatible version from the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore for Android. Android devices that do not have the Google Play Store preinstalled may not be supported.
How to Download Amazon Kindle App.
To download and install Kindle for Android from your device:
- Go to Kindle for Android .
- Follow the instructions to download the app to your device. After installing the Kindle reading app, you’ll need to register it to your Amazon account.
About the Latest Version
The latest version of Kindle for Android is 188.8.131.52
This new software includes the following improvements:
- Added a new setting that prevents the highlight menu from appearing when you select text.
- In-book search now provides autocomplete suggestions based on what you type in the search box.
- We’ve added free Kindle dictionaries for Arabic.
- General performance improvements.
Hope this article was helpful, Please do well, to share this post via your Social Network accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc. with Share button below.
Source: Techzafo Limited.