Comparing RENPHO and FITINDEX Body Fat Scale 2020 Review.
One thing we should point out is that it’s normal for your weight to fluctuate from day today. This can be affected by many variables. Did you eat a salty dinner last night? If so, you might be retaining some water. Was it a hot, sweaty day? You may “lose” a pound or two of water in sweat. This is to be expected.
As a result, there’s no point in obsessing over day to day fluctuations. Instead, it’s best to focus on weekly progress. Most healthy people can safely lose about two pounds per week. That said, this can vary from person to person. It’s always best to speak to your doctor before making any major lifestyle change.
So, between the RENPHO and FITINDEX Body Fat Scale which one is right for you? Let’s take a closer look, and find out!
RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
The RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale is a robust bathroom scale that measures 11 inches on each side. At one inch thick, it’s fairly slim. As a result, you don’t have to just use it in the bathroom. For instance, you can slide it under your dresser and weigh yourself in your bedroom.
The corners are rounded for safety and style. And four rubber skids on the base prevent the scale from slipping around while you’re weighing yourself. The overall weight of the scale is 2.8 pounds, which makes it easy to move around as needed.
The top platform is constructed from double tempered glass, which is very sturdy. It won’t break easily, even if you accidentally drop something on it. The bottom portion is constructed from plastic, but it’s more than sturdy enough even for larger individuals. You can order the RENPHO scale in black or white to suit your décor.
The top and bottom both match, so you’re going to have a complete, unified look. There are four electrodes located at the corners. They take the form of circular steel plates that are visible through the platform. Along with being highly functional, this creates a nice cosmetic effect.
- Renpho smart app works in connection with fitness apps. Easy setup app works with Samsung Health, Fitbit App, Google Fit, and Apple Health. Renpho already has millions of happy global users.
- 13 essential body measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores in the app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone, and all the data will be uploaded to your App whenever you open the App and measuring again.
- User-friendly app. Download Renpho app at App Store or Google Play, it also offers Apple Watch App (Except for Apple Watch Series 1). Renpho App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High-Quality Innovation. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included.
- Monitor your progress. Renpho connects with the apps to help motivate toward your goals, save historical data, and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
The FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale is somewhat smaller than the RENPHO scale. It measures 10.2 inches to a side, and one inch thick. It’s also somewhat lighter, weighing only 2.43 pounds. It sports a similar design, complete with a plastic base and rubber skids. The corners are rounded, so even if you accidentally kick the scale, you’re not going to get jabbed.
The platform is constructed from tempered glass, with four electrodes underneath. The electrodes are oval rather than circular, with a brushed stainless steel finish that’s easy on the eyes. You can purchase the FITINDEX scale in black or white, whichever best matches your décor. Three AAA batteries are included in the kit, so you can start using the scale right away.
The scale will automatically turn on when you step on it, illuminating the LED weight display. The weight limit is the same as the RENPHO scale’s: 396 pounds, or 180 kilograms. You can switch between measurements easily through the app. The increment is also the same, at 0.2 pounds, or 0.05 kilograms. The electrodes are self-calibrating, so you don’t have to worry about any frustrations during setup.
- Work with fitness app – smart scale with easy operation, download “FITINDEX” APP through apple store or google play, work with APPLE Health, GOOGLE Fit, Samsung Health and offers App for Apple Watch, keep you and your family healthy.
- 13 BODY COMPOSITION MEASURING FUNCTIONS – Use Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology, Wireless digital scale not only shows body weight, but also syncs data to your APP including Body Fat, Water, Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR, Bone Mass, Protein, Skeletal Muscle and other data. It makes you know more data clearly about your body in time and track progress easily on your phone
- ONE SCALE, UNLIMITED USERS – Weight Scale allows you and your family to share one scale together and download free FITINDEX APP via their own devices or the same device. It’s convenient for every member to know their body metrics better and do some relevant improvement. Especially perfect for body builder, weight loser, junior and teenager etc
- 4 HIGH PRECISION SENSOR & AUTO-CALIBRATION – Made with high quality tempered glass platform, 4 sensitive electrodes, step on technology, auto-calibration, high precision sensors measure, max weight up to 396lbs/180kg in 0.2 lbs increments. 3 x AAA batteries included.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL APP – FITINDEX APP allows you to set a goal and monitor your fitness trends with an automatic chart, to select data from specified periods for comparison, to export data in CSV for long-term storage, to manually enter data etc.
As you can see, these two scales are very similar in most respects. They both sport a tempered glass platform, along with four measuring electrodes. Both of them are automatically calibrated. And both have a weight limit of 396 pounds, with an increment of 0.2 pounds. So far, so good. So what makes them different?
The RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale is slightly larger and weighs about half a pound more. As a result, despite the identical weight ratings, we suspect that it’s more durable. However, the FITINDEX Bluetooth Body Fat Scale offers more app features.
First off, you can manually enter data into the app. This is a useful feature if you’re on the road, and don’t have access to your personal scale. You can also export data in CSV format. Most people won’t use this feature, but it’s useful if you want to create a spreadsheet.