Boltune vs. Falwedi Wireless Earbuds 2020 Updated Review.
Picking between similar earbuds can be tricky. But it can also be very illuminating. Because of the difference between good earbuds and great earbuds mostly has to do with small details. Here is a detailed review to show eh difference between Boltune Earbuds and Falwedi Earbuds.
About Boltune Wireless Earbuds
Boltune True Wireless Earbuds were not exactly designed to be someone’s daily driver. These are earbuds with a very distinct slant to their design. And for the most part, that slant is in favor of calling clarity.
Though many other aspects of their design are formidable as well, perhaps most notably their battery capacity. Still, every pair of earbuds has strengths and weaknesses. And Boltune’s earbuds are no exception.
Boltune’s True Wireless earbuds are a pair of affordable earbuds featuring Bluetooth 5.0, an IPX7 water-resistance rating and up to 36 hours of total play time. A very appealing set of features for a pair of earbuds that only cost around £35 – and they even charge using USB Type-C.
- [Upgraded] Bluetooth V5.2 Wirelss Earbuds: Adopting the most advanced Bluetooth V5.2, Boltune wireless earbuds offer you an unparalleled audio experience with faster transmission speed, stronger connection stability, and longer range of Bluetooth. You will experience smoother and clearer music playback and conversations than ever with no more worries about signal loss or music dropouts. Make your lifestyle cool with Boltune BH020
- One-step paring technology： open the box you can seamlessly pair this device to your Bluetooth devices automatically without any problem You don’t need any skills to use Bluetooth earbuds In a couple of seconds you will be in your euphonic music world
- Type-c quick charge： Type-C USB 3 1 connector transfer speed is up to 10 gbps and charge fully in 90 minutes Moreover Type C offers a more stable way to charge This design also increases Bluetooth earbuds’ battery life dramatically
- Impressive 40H playtime compact and lightweight magnetic charging case exclusively for you to carry wireless earbuds around Bluetooth V5 0 massively reduce the level of power consumption so you can get 4 hours of playtime (at 75% volume multiple units tested with iPhone) 34 hours with the charging box and realistic music for several days
- Breathtaking music quality： The unique stereo sound quality and design gives you the perfect sound and you can feel the more realistic music Crystal clarity and Deep resonant bass with delicately tuned sound signature deliver immersive sound and put you on the stage centre Also combined its CVC 8 0 noise reduction functionality you’ll experience a whole new world of crystal-clear phone calls
About Falwedi Wireless Earbuds
Flawedi Earbuds are similar to Boltune in many ways. Yet the most important similarities are still less important than the differences. In this case, the differences mostly come down to comfort options. Though you can find some extra support for Siri as well, giving these earbuds a slight slant in favour of Apple and iOS fans.
If Falwedi True Wireless Earbuds have one priority, that priority seems to be comforted. You can see that in how they’ve included a total of eight ear-tips. That’s far, far more than the average, which is 3. In fact, for most kinds of listeners, that’s frankly overkill. But at the same time, it does mean you can virtually guarantee you’ll end up with a good fit.
- [ENHANCED BATTERY LIFE] With Bluetooth 5.0, FALWEDI wireless earbuds can massively reduce power consumption, you can get an above standard 7 hours of playtime, plus an additional 33 hours with the charging box, which can charge the headset for 4 to 5 times, up to 40 HOURS in total to keep you enjoy your music for several days.
- [LATEST BLUETOOTH 5.0 TECHNOLOGY & STABLE CONNECTION] Through built-in latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, FALWEDI wireless earphones are able to get a more stable signal connection, achieve longer connection distance, faster transmission and less audio transmission loss.
- [ADVANCED TECHNICAL DESIGNS] Experience instant device pairing as soon as you take the wireless earbuds out from their charging case. You can control your music, adjust the volume and accept or reject calls with just one button. What’s more, you can use them one by one if you want.
- [SWEATPROOF & WATER-RESISTANT] FALWEDI earphones are designed to be the best sports earbuds. They are IPX5 sweatproof and water-resistant, you can run or do any outdoor sports without hesitation.
- [Long Time After-Sales Service] We offer a full day after-sales service and friendly customer service for replacement. If you have any problem during use, please feel free to contact us.
Boltune vs. Falwedi True Wireless Earbuds Review – Which Should You Pick?
If you prioritize call performance, then the Boltune Earbuds are going to make more sense. They’ve got CVC 8.0 to help smooth things out. And those earbuds are far superior when it comes to their transmission distance, allowing you to connect with devices as far as 50ft away from you.
If you value battery performance above all else, you might prefer the Falwedi Earbuds. They’ve got a more impressive mono-mode, as well as a generally higher battery capacity after the charging case has been accounted for. Though they’re terribly similar to the Boltune earbuds, these earbuds are clearly much better for people who could care less about taking calls.