Best Rated PC Gaming Headsets 2020 Detailed Review.
Best Rated PC Gaming Headsets: A perfect gaming experience wouldn’t exist without a high-quality PC gaming headset. They provide you with user-friendly features for easy access on volume levels.
Turtle Beach Ear Force Z22 Amplified PC Gaming Headset
The Turtle Beach Ear Force Z22 Amplified PC Gaming Headset boasts of several advanced gaming features with the ability to be used in a variety of applications. It provides gamers with clear, quality audio, and a comfortable experience that is perfect for long or short gaming sessions.
- Adjustable Bass and Treble Boost: This unique combination brings your game alive, as the headset provides customization of bass and treble for a more realistic game.
- Separate Volume Controls: To avoid loud chat notifications while gaming, this gaming headset is designed with independent volume controls. It also has a microphone mute setting, if you don’t require voice when playing.
- Chat Boost: Need to communicate with other players, but the intense background sound prevents you from teaming up effortlessly?
- Comfy Design: The Ear Force Z22 HP headset has taken a gamer’s playing time into consideration when designing this beauty.
- Compatible With Other Devices: Make sure you have the same high-quality sound like your PC whenever you switch to your tablet, phone, or game console.
- Personalize: Tired of your favorite game’s soundtrack?
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Another popular choice is the Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930, which uses 7.1 surround sound via Advanced Dolby technology with several integrated useful features. It’s a headset that’s suitable and geared towards advanced gamers.
- 7.1 Surround Sound: The main feature of this headset is truly impressive since the advanced Dolby technology works by positioning audio data into several multi-channel and mixes it with Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) for a 360-degree sound field.
- Wireless Connection: Has been trial-tested for various games to ensure no lag occurs while in use. It features a 2.4 GHz wireless connection for up to 40 feet of wireless range.
- Programmable G-Keys: Logitech provided three easy-to-access keys for one-touch controls of in-game functions such as chat or music. You can control these elements right off the left ear cup, and customize them using Logitech’s provided software.
- Comfortable Design: Designed with an adjustable headband, made comfy thanks to the memory foam material and cushioned ear pads. This provides suitable comfort for several continuous hours, perfect for those long gaming sessions or marathons.
- Noise-Cancelling Mic: The boom mic not only mutes automatically when you rotate the headset, but you’re also guaranteed that background noise will not interfere with your gaming.
- Device and Software Compatibility: Logitech’s G930 PC gaming headset is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and Vista, even without installing anything. It can also operate in stereo mode if you use it with your PS4 console.
Plantronics GameCom 780 Surround Sound Stereo PC Gaming Headset
The Plantronics GameCom 780 Surround Sound Stereo PC Gaming Headset is designed with impressive directional sound thanks to the combination of Pro Logic IIx and Advanced Dolby technologies.
By combining these two technologies, it’s apparent that these provide exceptional sound quality, but they are much more affordable.
- Dolby Technology: You’re guaranteed a crystal-clear sound experience with its 7.1 surround sound system.
- Smart Design: Like the rest of the headsets we’ve reviewed here, the Plantronics GameCom 780 is made with a comfortable headband, padded ear cushions, and heavy-duty cords for extra, long-lasting durability.
- Noise-Canceling Capabilities: Provides maximum noise cancellation, allowing you to focus on your game, communicate with your team, or clearly hear other people as you chat.
- Quick-Access Volume Settings and Mic Control: Customize your settings by simply rolling the volume wheel, pressing the mic mute switch, or turning off Dolby surround with just one motion – all of which are located at the earpods for easier access.
- Windows-Compatible: If you’re not playing, you can still use the Plantronics GameCom 780 for your movie-marathons, video-watching, or Skype calling without the need to install additional software. It comes ready-to-use with any Windows operating system.