Best Flameless LED TeaLight Candles 2020 Updated Review.
Flameless LED tea light candles don’t start fires, they don’t produce messes with wax or cinder, and they don’t pump fumes into the air around you. They’re the no-mess, simple solution that does everything you want from a tea light candle without having to worry about dealing with fire.
In this article, we have made a well detailed review on some of the best Flameless LED TeaLight candles that is available in the market; also we guide you on how you can choose from your available options.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Flameless LED TeaLight Candles
When choosing your Flameless LED TeaLight candles, below are some of the factors you should consider.
1. Ease of Use
Ease of use is on the top of the list of what LED candles provide. They take no time to set up, they have basic on/off switch for simple operation, and there’s no rush to extinguish them.
You may even be able to program or set them to turn on automatically, so you don’t even have to micromanage starting or stopping your candles.
2. Style and Presentation
If you’re trying to simulate an actual flame, it’s generally best to use frosted candle holders. But when it comes to LED tea light candles, most the imitation of real flame comes down to adding a flicker effect to further enhance the realism. Some LEDs include that effect, others do not.
As far as size goes, tea lights tend to have a 1.5” universal diameter. You’ll find minor variations, and those can be important to pay attention to if you’ve got a specific implementation in mind, like a narrow ledge or specific candle holders.
Furthermore, the appearance of the wax shell containing the LED is important. You don’t want something that looks like a cheap plastic cone. You may want something passable for an actual candle, or you may want to match the décor of a location
3. Power and Durability
With respect to placement, you’ll want to think about if the candle should be able to handle outdoor use, and whether or not they can be left outside. Batteries are the most common source of power for LED tea lights. You’ll want to pay attention to the specific type of battery used to know if they’re easy to replace, and if they’re cheap or expensive.
Instapark Flameless LED Tea Light Candles
Instapark’s LED tea lights come in a sizeable pack of 24, about the same number as you’d get from an ordinary bag of wax tea light candles. And each tea light is roughly the size of an ordinary tea light candle, with a 1.5” diameter, weighing about half an ounce.
Within each candle, you’ll find battery-powered amber LEDs. Above them is plastic in the shape of a flame, aided by a realistic flickering to help accent the room.
- Battery-powered (battery included & installed) amber color LED tea light candles provide realistic flickering effect, ideal for accent decorations for holiday celebrations, wedding ceremonies, special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries, memorial services, church gatherings, DIY projects and etc. Wind-proof for both indoors and outdoors use, at homes, restaurants, churches, schools, backyards, sports venues and etc.
- Long-life, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly LED light powered by one single CR2032 replaceable button cell (included and installed), estimated to last over 100 hours with one new battery
- Better safe than sorry, these candles are flameless and smoke-free, absolutely no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet(s) or young child(ren)
- A generous package of 24 candles with batteries included and installed, ready to use and easy to turn on or off with a sliding switch. Standard size tea light candles fit into any votives, tea light holders, and luminary bags
Homemory Flameless LED Tea Light
The Homemory Flameless is another set of 24 candles, well suited to the same types of applications as Instapark’s candles. But Homemory candles are built with a 1.4” diameter, making them about 8% smaller than Instapark Flameless LED candles, and marginally smaller than a standard tea light candle.
The slightly smaller size enables them to be better equipped for fitting into small spaces. They’re exceptionally good for floral centerpieces. Using a fairly realistic flicking effect, Homemory Flameless tea light LED candles are equally great for illuminating a mantle and lighting up a loft. Just scatter them around an area for a warm ambiance, or decorating for special events.
- Cool and romantic: the flickering bulb flameless LED Tea Lights are ideal for decorations, It can be used as mood lights night lights with votive holders or other holders like glass cups. You can put the battery tealight on table or other places in restaurants, home and garden wedding, party, festival decorations.
- Easy to use: on/off switch for easy & convenient operation. The electronic tea light comes with batteries which have 100+ hours of light-time and can be replaced easily via the tab at the bottom.
- Safe for kids, pets, seniors: these LED tea lights can be used without having to worry of flame, no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet(s) or young child(ren).
- High quality: each LED tea light candle is thoroughly and rigorously tested, make sure they can work out of the box.
- Certified safe: these candle lights have pass CE certification
Vont Realistic Bright Flameless LED Tea Light Candles
With Vont you’ll find another standard 24-pack of LED candles. What’s less standard is their bulky 2” diameter. The larger diameter pushes these flameless tea light candles out to the dimensions used by many standard candle holders.
Vont’s realistic tea light uses the same plastic flame as other tea lights, but the larger build allows a smarter and more detailed design. The base accents the light beautifully for a warm ambiance.
- Warm ambiance without the mess: Our led tealights are designed to set the perfect mood for any occasion. No more cleaning candle drips or worrying about starting a fire. Simply flick the switch to turn on and enjoy the warm flickering, heat-free lights.
- Super long battery life: Our battery powered tea lights last 2x longer than our competitors and come with pre-installed batteries for your convenience. All 24 candles can last for days without turning them off. They measure at 2×2 inches and fit into most candle holders.
- Extremely realistic: We hand-craft each led tea light to replicate the look & flicker of a real candle.
- Perfect for events: These flameless tealights are the diva of any event with their beautiful flickering light. Whether you are planning a wedding, surprise proposal or an ambient dinner: our lights will serve your every need.
- Amazing quality, lifetime product warranty: The Vont Flameless Tealights comes with lifetime product warranty of either a replacement or money-back. This no-questions-asked perk ensures that your purchase delivers the quality you deserve.
Choosing Between 3 Unique Flameless LED TeaLight Candles
Instapark are a good choice for inexpensive candles that are guaranteed to work. Part of what makes tea light candles so great is their simplicity, and the Instapark keeps simplicity at its finest. Operation is simple, and you won’t have to worry about the battery life for a long time to come.
If you have candle-holders built to the size of common wax-based tea light candles, then you’ll probably want to choose Instapark. Their 1.5” diameter design is a near-perfect replica of ordinary tea lights.
Homemory Flameless LED Tea Lights have a slightly smaller build than Instapark, but ultimately the same luminosity and battery life. One thing that helps Homemory stand out is being able to easily remove the plastic flame on each candle.
People who feel like getting crafty can then squeeze these candles into new spaces and configurations to their hearts content. These candles are almost equally useful for decoration and practical lighting.
Vont Realistic Bright Flameless LEDs are bigger and brighter than the other two sets on this list. Their 2″ diameter build is nearly a quarter larger than a standard tea light candle. As a result, these candles burn through the battery about a quarter faster than its smaller counterparts.