Axloie Attitude-X9P Wireless Earbuds 2020 Updated Review.
Choosing off-brand earbuds can be tricky. It’s all too easy to end up with cheap crap if you’re not careful. At the same time, lesser-known brands can sometimes undercut the bigger brands in a huge way. Here is a detailed review of the Axloie Attitude-X9P Wireless Earbuds.
About Axloie Attitude-X9P Wireless Earbuds
As a brand, Axloie doesn’t have the kind of name recognition of competitors like Sony. But they do have more than a couple of decent pairs of similar true wireless earbuds under their belt, and several of their past renditions have been warmly received by critics.
The Attitude X9P Wireless Earbuds are not a change of pace. If anything, they just might be the best pair that Axloie has released so far.
Even though the aesthetic is something you might or might not appreciate, these earbuds do come through on the core features that they’re supposed to provide. Those features being battery lifespan and calling clarity. (They’re similar to the Jeabo GT1 Pro in that regard.)
- [Bluetooth 5.0 TRULY WIRELESS] – Featuring the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, AXLOIE Wireless Earbuds provide an incredibly stable and swift connection without tangling. Taken from the charging case, they will be paired with each other automatically, and just hitting on Bluetooth list on your device to connect, the one-step pairing offers you great convenience.
- [Hi-Fi Stereo Sound & Noise Cancelling] – These Bluetooth Earbuds come with lossless HD technology and CVC 8.0 noise cancelling technology that produce deep bass and crystal clear highs, provide you quality Hi-Fi stereo sound and clear call at anywhere.
- [130 Hours Playtime & Charge On-The-Go] – Around 4 hours playtime per charge and 130 hours in total with help of the portable 3000mAh charging case, these Bluetooth Headphones allow you to enjoy the music for a whole month with 4 hours of daily use and no worry about battery life. You can also use this ultra high capacity charging case as an alternative power bank for your iPhone Xs XR X 8 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy, Android phone, iPad and so on.
- [Ergonomic Design & Waterproof] – With the ergonomic design and 3 pairs of different-sized soft ear tips(S/M/L), these wireless headphones secure fit your ears and will not be easy to fall off. With the weight of 4.4g each and IP65 waterproof sweatproof design, our lightweight mini headphones are the best choice for improving your experience for Sports, Workout, Running, Jogging, Gym Exercise.
- [Multi Modes & Quality Warranty] – AXLOIE In-Ear Wireless Earphones are designed with the sensitive area on the surface, you can freely switch songs, answer/reject a call, adjust volume and call Siri. Besides, the Magic earbuds have left/right ear separated design to support mono/stereo/share modes; under share mode, you can connect the earbuds with 2 devices at the same time.
Axloie Attitude-X9P Wireless Earbuds Battery Capacity
The earbuds are able to deliver a total of 4-hours from each bud. Not bad for a start. The relatively small and lightweight nature of the earbuds means you can’t pack a big battery inside. Even if you wanted to, doing so would increase the weightiness of the earbud. That would make it harder to keep the earbud in place. Which is why many people end up running over-ear connections, ear-hooks, ear-fins, or other alternatives.
Thanks to a fairly huge 3,000mAh battery, this kit can be used as a power station. And that battery is useful for recharging other big batteries. For instance, you can completely recharge a larger battery like one inside the iPhone 8 using this case. As always, it’s better if you only use the charging case for emergency situations. Otherwise, you can drain it pretty fast, and end up with much less time for your buds.
After you start to think about the case, you’re supposed to push out to 130 hours of maximum capacity. But that’s pretty deceptive because that 13-hour estimate is for when you’re running in mono mode. Using both earbuds in stereo mode, as most people will, you can expect closer to 60-hours of battery power.
Now even that estimate is in flux because if you raise your volume, then you’re going to end up with a shorter battery lifespan in turn. Maxed out, you can start draining everything in around 40-some hours.
The sound quality on these headphones is what most people care about. You can stop all the water and dust in the world or have the biggest battery life, but if the earbuds sound terrible it won’t matter. Luckily the Attitude-X9Ps deliver solid everyday use sound quality.
The Hi-Fi lossless stereo and dual dynamic drivers most definitely deliver an experience that does your FLAC files justice. The price to the quality ratio you get here is top-notch. On top of that, you can actually switch between Mono and Stereo mode for quality adjustments and use case.
One big note on quality. When we first threw these earbuds in and fired them up the quality was subpar. So make sure you fit them to your ear before reaching a final verdict.
Given the way this review started, there is a looming question that remains unanswered. Do these wireless earbuds live up to the brand’s goal to ‘ignite your life’ and ‘encourage you to explore the world bravely? And discover the surprising and touching moments in life’?
The simple answer is no, and it would be foolish to go looking for such life-altering illuminations in a pair of earbuds. Life is becoming more and more interlinked with the technology we use however we have not quite reached the point where we are deriving our life purpose from the headphones, earbuds, or speakers we buy.