Aufo Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds 2020 Detailed Review.
Earbuds are made with different kinds of priorities in mind. Sometimes they’re made for people who care about sound quality, and nothing else. Occasionally, they’re made to put comfort ahead of all other concerns. Here is an in-depth review of Aufo Wireless Earbuds, this is to help you know what you are going for.
About Aufo Wireless Earbuds
The Aufo Wireless Earbuds are surprising. For starters, you look at these earbuds, and you see what appears to be a pretty generic pair of buds. They could be mistaken for a thousand other similar pairs, using their humble black chassis, which doesn’t draw the eye. But inside that chassis, the technology behind them is actually rather modern.
- Transparency Mode – Want to hear what’s happening around you? Transparency mode – which lets outside sound in, and allows things to sound and feel natural when you’re talking to people nearby.
- Ultra-Lightweight & Comfortable Wearing – Each Wireless Headphone weighs just 4g. Do our best to suit everyone’s auricle after scanned hundreds of auricle samples to more comfortable to wear, provide long time comfortable wearing, ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue-free ears comfort. Ideal for Chrismas Gift, Birthday Present, Public Holiday.
- Auto Power On And Pairing – No need to press any button to activate the wireless Headphones. This Bluetooth Headphones can be automatically powered on and paired after taking them from the charging case. Meanwhile, they can also be automatically powered off and charged after putting back into the charging case. How simple and convenient is that!
- Bluetooth 5.0 & Unbreakable Connectivity – The latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology enables fast and uninterrupted transmission, efficient battery consumption and low latency. These wireless earbuds have an impressively stable connection signal all the way 33-66 feet. Use them around your home and your office without worrying about interruptions or technical difficulties.
- Mini Wireless Charging Case – The case supports wireless charging. Up to 4.5 hours music time for the earbuds on one charge, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 18 hours of listening time. It’s lightweight, pocket-sized, and as portable as can be. Ideal for Christmas Gift, Birthday Present, Public Holiday.
Wireless earbuds have to go over a number of hurtles. One of those hurdles is that earbuds are small. Smaller drivers have a tougher time producing certain tones, have a tougher time sounding loud with clarity, and so forth.
They also have smaller batteries to draw from, meaning less power from which to craft their sound. And overcoming those hurdles is the task of basically any good pair of wireless earbuds.
The Aufo Wireless Earbuds have gone about that by trying to make their earbuds have a balanced sound. Another thing that really helps earbuds sound their best is when you can get the right levels of protection from ambient noise. In this case, you do get a decent amount of protection from noise through the standard silicone ear tips. Though they’re ultimately going to perform not much better than other silicone tips in respect to their ability to block noise.
Aufo hasn’t actually included any extra noise-cancelling technologies, like active noise cancellation. Nor have they gone out of their way to make passive cancellation a little stronger with memory foam ear-tips. So it’s clear that these earbuds are fairly middle of the road when it comes to noise isolation.
When it comes to the bass tones, which are the most plague portion of the tonal range for earbuds, you’ll find performance that’s just a bit above average. Earbuds like these are never going to deliver sensational bass.
Even the pairs that go out of their way to make things a little better can really only put Band-Aids over the larger problem. You can’t make stellar bass tones when you’re working with small 6mm audio drivers, and you’re manipulating small quantities of air within the ear canal.
Running Bluetooth 5, you can anticipate around 30 feet of wireless connection distance with this kit. Since most people are probably going to end up connecting these earbuds with their smartphone, that should provide more than enough distance for most people.
It’s also more than enough for people who are thinking about making the occasional connection with a TV or similar stationary audio device.
There’s a one-step pairing process. You don’t need to trigger a Bluetooth button or otherwise get involved. After initial setup of the earbuds, you pretty much just take them out of the case and can start using them. That also allows the earbuds to automatically shut off when you shove them inside the case for charging.
If you need to get a greater connection distance, you usually end up paying for it, in one way or another. You might literally be paying more, or you might be paying more with respect to battery outcomes.
Why Choose Aufo Wireless Earbuds?
If you’re someone who likes to enjoy their music at volumes that might be unhealthy, then you’ll probably be impressed by what the Aufo Wireless Earbuds can do for you. They’re loud if nothing else. They’re also reasonably portable. Of course, anything can be made somewhat small. But great portability is about getting lots of details right. Details like the grip pads along the side of the charging case.
It’s small things like that which make the Aufo earbuds a great choice for someone who’s off the grid for an extended period of time.