Artograph LightPad PRO1700 Review Latest 2020 Updated Review
The new LightPad PRO1700™ by Artograph bring together all the dream features of the ultimate arts and crafts light box in a sleek and innovative shape.
The dimmable Artograph Light-pad Pro LED Light Box lets you adjust brightness and color temperature for perfect lighting from project to project
Lightboxes are commonly used anytime one needs to manually reproduce an image.
Cartoonists spend most of their time working with light-boxes, making sure each frame they draw lines up with the last.
Other times, artists may just wish to recreate an element from one of their previous works to integrate it into a new piece. They also play a role in helping us preserve our history.
LightPad PRO1700 Uses
- Artwork :Tracing and transferring images through 300-lb. paper, illustration and design, drawing and sketching, sequential art, animation key frames
- Fabric Arts :embroidery pattern tracing, appliqué quilting, sewing patterns
- Tattoo :tattoo design and tracing, tattoo color evaluation
- Paper Arts and Crafts :scrapbooking, custom cards, embossing, paper crafts, signs and posters, origami
- Beading and Jewelry :viewing true color of gemstones in different lighting, backlighting to detect flaws
- Photography :slide and negative viewing and evaluation, backlighting for product photography
- Technical Design :drafting, engineering, architectural layout and design
- Medical Uses :growth medium and culture analysis, X-ray viewing, enabling device for mobility impaired, child development tool (light table play), enhancement tool for visually impaired
- Brilliance Squared! The new LightPad PRO1700 LED light boxes by bring together all the dream features of the ultimate arts and crafts light box in a sleek and innovative shape.
- With variable brightness up to a blazing 11,000 lux, strong enough to shine through 300# cold-pressed watercolor paper, and thick fabrics
- The LightPad PRO adds a color temperature adjustment to bring projects into their natural color
- Designed for easy use with a T-square, the LightPad PRO features a tempered glass cutting surface. The UV-free light is safe for the eyes, and no-fade safe for archival photos and documents.
- Capacitive touch controls save settings from use to use. Long-life LEDs never need to be changed. In essence the comfortably curved edge is ergonomically friendly, while the smooth bottom makes the LightPad PRO a pleasure to use on your lap or worktable.
Versatile Light-pad® PRO has many uses, including:
currency counterfeiting evaluation, lighted signature/document area, illuminated signage, lit product display, gemstone display and evaluation in proper color
With variable brightness up to a blazing 11,000 lux, strong enough to shine through 300lb. paper, and fabric, the LightPad® PRO adds a colour temperature adjustment to bring projects into their natural colour from a warm to cool white.
Changing colour temp highlights different tonal qualities in your artwork.
Designed for easy use with a T-square, the LightPad® PRO features a tempered glass cutting surface.
The UV-free light is safe for the eyes, and no-fade safe for archival photos and documents.
Capacitive touch controls save settings from use to use. Long-life LEDs never need to be changed.
The comfortably curved edge is ergonomically friendly, while the smooth bottom makes the LightPad® PRO a pleasure to use on your lap or work-table.
Features Artograph LightPad PRO1700
- Adjustable colour temperature from 3000K-6200K, warm to cool white
- Colour Temperature – Original
- Tempered glass cutting surface
- Edge designed for T-square use
- UV-free light safe for eyes and archival photos and documents
- Settings memory saves brightness and colour temp
- Shines through 300lb (640gsm) cold-pressed watercolour paper
- Square shape to fit any size or orientation
- Smooth base for lap comfort
- Capacitive touch controls