How to Fix Amazon Kindle App Crashing Problems | Full Guide.
How to Fix Amazon Kindle App Crashing Problems… This is a comprehensive guide on how to rectify Infinix Nougat 7 Problems & Hot 4. Learn more by reading through intensively.
Amazon lunched Kindle application for the book lover in 2007. This electronic bookreader app became very famous in a short time because of its well managedservices and user friendliness. Amazon made this app distribution very smooth tilldate, and it is compatible in many different mobile devices. Nowadays, most of thepeople use android devices and Kindle app is available on their devices as well.
How to Solve Amazon Kindle App Crashing
But some users recently started facing issues with the app, and that is known as Amazon Kindle App crashing issue. It becomes so irritating that people blame on the mobile operating system, but the actual problem found on the App itself. WhenAmazon Kindle app crashing problem occurs it will take you back to the home screen automatically whenever you try to start the app. Here I am going to mention some steps, and you can follow them if you face the Kindle App crashing problem on your android device.
- Whenever you are getting this issue first clear the cache of the app and restart your phone to check if the problem re-occurs.
- Next thing is to clear the app data with the app cache from your android phone to solve Amazon Kindle App crashing problem. And do not forget to restart the device.
- The very next thing you can try by un-installing and re-installing the app fromGoogle Play store.
If the issue is still there, please execute the following steps which require a computeror laptop.
- Openthe Amazon site and de-register your device from the Amazon account.
- Un-installthe App from your android phone.
- Turnoff the Developer setting on the phone settings.
- Restartthe phone and check again if the Developer setting is off.
- Goto Google Play Store and install the Kindle App once again.
- Nowregister your account from App, and it should run in a correct way.
Hope this article was helpful, Please do well, to share this post via your Social Network accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc. with Share button below.
Source: Techzafo Limited